Terms & Conditions
The quotation Total Sensory Solutions Ltd provide is based on the information that have been supplied and/or relevant plans. The Quotation is valid at the time of Quotation and will expire if not accepted by you within sixty (60) days. If the Quotation provided was based on an unfinished building, Total Sensory Solutions Ltd reserve the right to make additional charges where additional costs have been incurred due to variations in the final dimensions or details. Any request for variations to the Works must be submitted in writing and will only be enacted following authorisation by both parties.
As part of the consultation process and based on Total Sensory Solutions Ltd extensive experience of multisensory products and facilities, we will do our utmost to ensure that the items specified in the quotation are the most appropriate for the people who will be using the equipment in conjunction with their needs. On order placement, you assume full responsibility for the appropriateness of the items and indemnify Total Sensory Solutions Ltd for any and all claims in relation to this.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
All prices are quoted in Euros ( EUR ), unless otherwise agreed in writing, and are:
- Exclusive of VAT or applicable tax, which will be added to the total amount due.
- Exclusive of any applicable bank charges, which will be added to the total amount due. Inclusive of standard delivery charges. which may incur additional charges.
- For Installation orders, unless given express permission by an authorised representative of the Company, a 30% deposit is required with each Installation.
- Payment of the remaining 70% is then due on completion no further credit will be given.
- Eligible bodies such as registered charities may be subject to VAT exemption on Goods.
- A written VAT exemption declaration must be submitted at the time of ordering to qualify for VAT exemption.
- If you do not have credit terms with us, payment for all Goods, or certain other sums must be made in advance by BACS or by cleared Euro cheque before dispatch of goods.
- If you have credit terms with us, we may invoice you for the Goods on or around the date we have despatched the Goods to you or upon successful completion of the Work.
- You must pay the invoice in cleared monies within thirty (30) calendar days of the date of the invoice.
- Without limiting any other remedies or rights that we may have, if you do not pay us on time, we may cancel or suspend any Order (both the one to which the payment relate(s) and any other Order) until you have paid the outstanding amounts.
Title in the Goods shall not pass to you until both: (i) payment is received by us for the Goods; and (ii) no other amounts are outstanding from you to us in respect of any other goods supplied by us to you.
We can recover any Goods in respect of which ownership has not passed to you in accordance with clause 6.1 above at any time. You agree to, immediately following written request from us, allow us access to the Goods (and to such premises as are required to access the Goods) in order to facilitate such recovery.
DESCRIPTION OF GOODS
Any samples, drawings, descriptions or illustrations contained in our published materials (including on the Site), are issued or published solely to provide you with an approximate idea of the Goods they describe: they do not form part of the contract between you and us for the sale of the Goods and are subject to correction without any liability on the part of Total Sensory Solutions Ltd. We may make minor changes, which do not materially affect the performance of the Goods, to the specification of the Goods at any time and without notice.
The images of the Goods shown in the electronic or printed catalogue are for illustrative purposes only. Variations in the colour due to photography, publishing or your computer’s display can occur. You acknowledge that the Order is placed at your own risk if, for example, the colour, shade representation, dimensions or texture of the Goods differs from the image in the published materials.
If we discover an error in the price of the Goods you have Ordered (e.g. incorrect price displayed in one of our catalogues, online or in any other materials or media), we will contact you to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Goods at the correct price or cancelling the Order. Please note that we do not have to provide the Goods to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the Goods before use.
We accept no responsibility for any drawing, design, measurement or specification not prepared by Total Sensory Solutions Ltd.
DISPOSAL OF WASTE ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
You are responsible under Regulation 9 of the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2013 (the “WEEE Regulations”) for the costs of collection, treatment, recovery, recycling and environmentally sound disposal of any equipment supplied under the Order that has become waste electrical and electronic equipment (“WEEE”). SpaceKraft and you acknowledge that, for the purposes of Regulation 9, this clause 17 is an agreement stipulating other financing arrangements for the collection, treatment, recovery, recycling and environmentally sound disposal of WEEE.
You are responsible for any information recording or reporting obligations imposed by the WEEE Regulations. You shall indemnify and hold harmless SpaceKraft against any claims or legal proceedings that are brought or threatened against SpaceKraft by a third party which would not have been caused or made had you fulfilled your express or implied obligations under this clause or in connection with the WEEE Regulations. We will notify you of any such claims or proceedings and keep you informed as to the progress of such claims or proceedings.
- It is up to the client to seek advice from an Occupational Therapist or relevant trained medical practitioner on the use of any equipment supplied.
- The carer/teacher/etc. should seek the advice of a trained O/T or relevant practitioner on the proper use of the equipment.
- We accept no responsibility for any accidents due to the negligence of the client for improper use of the equipment.
- It is up to the customer to maintain the equipment to a proper standard.
Total Sensory Solutions Ltd take no responsibility due to the negligence of the client to maintain and service regularly the equipment.
- Any Suspended equipment should be used in accordance to HSE/HAS Guidelines and proper checks should be put in place to maintain these.
- Any suspended equipment installed is for therapeutic use only and not to be used as a swing/Play Item.
- All equipment should have weekly and yearly checks by a competent person and a record of these checks should be kept.
- Any defect should be reported to the relevant authorities and Total Sensory Solutions immediately.